New York Film Academy (NYFA) understands the major financial commitment involved for international students who wish to come to the United States, as well as for their families. For this reason, NYFA attempts to assist by providing as many funding resources and opportunities as possible.
A good place to start is by exploring internal NYFA tuition-funding prospects that the Academy offers to long-term applicants. Special NYFA scholarships, NYFA talent and merit awards, and NYFA need-based tuition assistance programs can be found here
In addition to NYFA’s internal resources, the Academy’s international team has gone to great lengths to research and identify external-funding opportunities. This page includes information about specific global, regional, national, and intranational ‘educational and vocational training’ funding available to international students—both from public and private sources. For specific country resources, please click on your country of citizenship. NYFA cannot guarantee the accuracy of the details given directly by the providers’ websites and so we urge you to review the criteria and details of each source carefully.
An important additional resource is the . EducationUSA is a US Department of State network of over 400 international student-advising centers in more than 170 countries. EducationUSA is officially a branch in the Office of Global Educational Programs in the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs.
Many students use creative solutions to help subsidize their cational experience, such as corporate sponsorship based on a return of investment, and utilizing crowdfunding platforms.
For all questions and assistance needed to help make your dreams of studying at NYFA a reality, please do not hesitate to seek support from your NYFA Admissions Specialist.
DOWNLOAD 天地棋牌 APPLICATION FORM
Fax your completed application to:
Fax number: 212-344-4434
Attn: Financial Aid
, Costa Rica
, Czech Republic
, Dominican Republic
, East Timor
, Korea (South)
, Saudi Arabia
, South Africa
, Republic of Tatarstan
, United Arab Emirates
, United Kingdom
United States Government Funded Programs
Regional Scholarship Programs
- See regional scholarships
AANO Scholarship Fund (Albanian American National Organization): An applicant must be a high school graduate who has been accepted into a course of study at a college or a similar institution for the purpose of continuing education, or who is presently enrolled as a student in a college or university. An applicant must be either an American or Canadian of Albanian descent or an Ethnic Albanian and is not required to be a member of the Albanian American National Organization, Inc. (Private)
- See regional scholarships
- See regional scholarships
- Friends of Fulbright Scholarship (U.S. Embassy in Argentina): The program gives Argentine undergraduate students the chance to attend classes at an accredited US university and share the experience of living and studying with students from the United States and other countries. (US Government)
- National Endowment of the Arts (Fulbright):
- Armenian Studies Scholarship (Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation): Students admitted or already pursuing a Master’s Degree, PhD, or Post Doc in an institution of higher education anywhere in the world. Modern and contemporary periods, including current issues facing Armenia and the diaspora will be privileged. Note that we define Armenian studies as broader than area studies.
- Undergraduate Studies Scholarship (Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation): Undergraduate students under 26 years old enrolled in a recognized higher education institution. The scholarships are open to all disciplines, and are awarded based on merit only.
- John M Azarian Memorial Scholarship (The Azarian Group): Since its formation, this fund has awarded over $500,000 in grants to assist financially deserving Armenian students who might otherwise not be able to complete their undergraduate studies. It is our hope that someday those who we have helped will be able to give something back to those who are less fortunate. (Private)
- Margarian Scholarship (The Margarian Law Firm): We are seeking students who have demonstrated commitment to their heritage, community, and society through persistence, dedication, success, and humility. Note that we do not only determine recipients solely on the basis of GPA or economic hardship, but seek the most deserving candidate based on a multitude of factors mentioned. The scholarship will be in the form of a check payable to the recipient and may be applied towards past, present, or future educational expenses. The scholarship prizes will consist of five (5) awards of $1,000 each. (Private)
- Global Undergraduate Exchange Program (US Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs): This international educational and cultural exchange program brings future leaders to the United States to experience the US educational system, enhance their knowledge, and explore US culture and values. It also affords students the opportunity to share their cultures and traditions with people in the United States. Finalists represent diverse disciplines, from architecture to engineering, biochemistry to literature and education. (US Government)
- Armenian International Women's Association Scholarship (Amount: $1000): Awarded to full-time female students of Armenian descent attending accredited colleges or universities. Students entering their junior or senior year in college, as well as graduate students, are eligible to apply for the awards. Awards are based on financial need and merit. (Non-Profit)
- Edward Hosharian Scholarship for Music Students of Armenian Descent (Edward Hosharian Foundation): Amount: $5000. Assists Armenian students in pursuit of their educational goals in music. Applicants must be of Armenian descent, demonstrate financial need, be a full-time student at an accredited college/university in the United States, be a college sophomore or above, and be majoring in music performance or composition in order to apply. (Private)
- Richard R. Tufenkian Scholarship (AEF TUFENKIAN SCHOLARSHIP): Three $3,000 scholarships will be awarded to Armenian undergraduate students at an accredited United States college or university. To qualify for this scholarship, students must be of Armenian descent, have a minimum 3.0 GPA, show financial need, and be actively involved in the Armenian community. Students who meet the above criteria should visit our website for scholarship application and more information.
- US Graduate Scholarship for Students of Armenian Descent (Armenian General Benevolent Union): Amount $5,000. Offered for Master’s, PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of all subjects. This scholarship is open to students of Armenian descent. (Nonprofit)
- See regional scholarships
- Crown Prince’s International Scholarship Program: Students must have Bahraini citizenship. Students must be enrolled in Grade 11 / Year 12 / (or equivalent). Students must have a cumulative GPA of 97% or above for Grade 10 / Year 11 / and Grade 11 / Year 12 / (first semester).
- Tamkeen: Public authority established in August 2006, tasked with supporting Bahrain’s private sector and positioning it as the key driver of economic growth and development. Bahrain’s Economic Vision 2030 has been established to lay the foundations of new economic opportunities with the guiding principles of sustainability, competitiveness, and innovation.
- American Association of University Women (International Fellowships): Awarded for full-time study or research in the United States to women who are not US citizens or permanent residents. Both graduate and postgraduate studies at accredited US institutions are supported. Recipients are selected for academic achievement and demonstrated commitment to women and girls. Recipients return to their 天地棋牌 countries to become leaders in business, government, academia, community activism, the arts, and sciences. (Private)
- Graduate Study Initial Master Degree (Belgian American Educational Foundation): These fellowships are outright grants for holders of the university Bachelor's degree wishing to obtain an initial two-year Master's degree in the US. For the first year of the Master's program up to $60,000 ($20,000 for stipend and up to $40,000 for tuition and health insurance). For the second year of the Master's program up to $40,000 for tuition and health insurance, subject to obtaining an outstanding GPA for the first year.
- All scholarship opportunities are listed at:
- Undergraduate Scholarship (Department of Adult and Higher Education):
- See regional scholarships
- Top Achievers Scholarship (Ministry of Tertiary Education, Research, Science and Technology): Avail opportunity for a select number of students, who would have completed secondary education with outstanding academic performance to pursue careers that are of strategic importance in terms of driving the economic diversification agenda of the Republic of Botswana. Motivates young people at secondary education level to strive to excel and going recognition in their studies, enroll and learn at the best environments to realize their potential. Creates a pool of young professionals and/or exceptional leaders for the country and its economy.
- See Regional Scholarships
- Ministry of Education Scholarship
- Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarship (Ministry of Foreign Affairs Brunei Darussalam):
- Civil Society Leadership Awards (Open Society Foundation):
- Manitoba Student Aid Program: Federal Canada Student Loans and provincial Manitoba Student Loans (Government) ()
- Arts Graduate Scholarships (Alberta Learning Information Service Alberta Scholarship Program): To provide assistance to students who demonstrated outstanding ability in the arts pursue graduate study. (Government)
- Alexander Rutherford Scholarship: To recognize and reward academic achievement at the senior high school level and to encourage students to pursue post-secondary studies. Value: up to $2,500. For Canadian citizens and Alberta residents. (Government)
- Dr. Robert and Anna Shaw Scholarships (ALIS, Alberta Scholarship Program): To recognize and reward the academic and leadership accomplishments of three students graduating from Sexsmith Secondary School who are entering post-secondary studies. (Government)
- BECAS Chile (CONICYT) graduate and PhD studies. Scholarships For Postgraduate Studies In Chile And Abroad
- China天地棋牌 Scholarship Council:
- Scholarship Credit (COLFUTURO): loans/scholarships for graduate study
- RIO - Afro-Colombian Leadership And Scholarship Program (USAID): To assist young Afro-Colombians and indigenous peoples in overcoming obstacles, USAID and Fulbright Colombia will implement the Afro-Colombian Leadership and Scholarship Program (ALSP) through December 天地棋牌
- Jóvenes Talentos Scholarship (ICETEX): Colombian applicants are eligible for an ICETEX loan/scholarship of up to $20,000,000 COP for programs between 12-24 months of duration. New York Film Academy will also award $8,500 USD to any student who is accepted to the 1- or 2-year programs, and is approved by ICETEX. (Government)
- Bakala Foundation: provides financial support to high-achieving students who intend to study at a top academic institution abroad. Offered in partnership with Fondation Zdenek et Michaela Bakala, in Switzerland, the scholarship is designed to help ambitious young people fulfill their academic and personal potential.
- Kellner Family Foundation Grants:
- Grants For Studies and Research in the USA and Denmark(The Danish-American Fulbright Commission):
- State Educational Grant and Loan Scheme (SU): The rates are indicative, and it is your Danish educational institution that finally determines the maximum amount you can receive in a scholarship abroad for your study abroad. This is because it is your Danish educational institution that decides on a scholarship abroad for study abroad:
- US Timor-Leste Scholarship Program (American Councils): undergraduate degree studies.
- IECE Ecuador (Instituto de Fomento al Talento Humano) Students from Ecuador who are accepted to NYFA are eligible to receive a student loan for international studies of up to $50,000 USD (Government)
- Ecuadorian Scholars Fund (Juventud Ecuatoriana):
- Building Capacity in the Galapagos (Russell E. Train Fellowships, WWF): To build local capacity in the Galápagos, EFN is offering fellowships to future conservation leaders to enable them to pursue graduate-level study (Master’s and PhD) with the goal of advancing conservation in the Galápagos Islands. You must be a citizen of Ecuador. Preference is given to legal permanent residents of the Galápagos.
- Sawiris Arts and Culture Scholarship (Sawiris Foundation): targets highly motivated, talented, and socially engaged applicants, who are aware of the important role art plays in a flourishing and developing society. It aims at fostering these talents until they themselves are effective artists in the scene, who in return enrich their country and society with their acquired knowledge in their designated fields. Fields include but are not limited to: music, fine arts, visual arts, digital arts, conceptual and performance arts (including dance, acting, performance studies), theatre studies (including drama, lighting, stage design, costume design, etc.) film studies (including screenwriting, directing, etc.), art history, art criticism, media design, curating, and art management.
- LEPLE International Education Center:
- GuateFuturo (New York Film Academy): Students accepted to NYFA are eligible for $25,000 USD per year for master studies and living expenses. If a student is selected by GuateFuturo, NYFA automatically awards $10,000 per year as well.
- International Scholarship (Programa Presidencial Becas Honduras 20/20):
- Youth Fellowship (Programa Presidencial Becas Honduras 20/20):
- Indonesia Endowment Fund for Education - graduate studies
- Darmasiswa (Ministry of National Education):
- Indonesian Arts and Culture Scholarship (Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Republic Of Indonesia):
- India 天地棋牌 Tuition Award: Additional tuition assistance opportunities for 天地棋牌 may be available to qualifying applicants from India for long-term programs. Contact india天地棋牌@ for additional information.
- Graduate Scholarships (Asian Cultural Council): ACC gives a small number of scholarships each year to students who have been admitted to a graduate degree program in the United States in one of the . This funding may be used for travel and living expenses, but will not be sufficient to cover full tuition costs. Applicants who have not yet received an admissions offer are welcome to apply for an ACC scholarship, but ACC must receive proof of admission before funding can be awarded.
- John R. Mott Scholarships (John R. Mott Scholarship Foundation): Applicants must be natives to the region of Calabria, Italy who are enrolled at any university or graduate school in the fall of current year and seeking an education leading to a degree or professional certificate. Recipients will be selected based on academic achievement and financial need. Consideration is also given to the candidate's past and intended future contributions to the region. (Private)
- 70th Anniversary Graduate Scholarship for Japanese Women to Study Abroad (College Women’s Association of Japan):
- Jasso Scholarship (Japan Student 天地棋牌 Organization):
- Tobitate Japan Scholarship Program: The public private scholarship gives scholarships for Japanese high school and university students for short term study abroad
- Toshizo Watanabe Endowed Scholarship (US-Japan Council): The scholarship will provide financial assistance to undergraduate students for a term or year-long study abroad program in the United States or Japan. The priority for the scholarship is undergraduates who are studying abroad for a year or less. Graduate students and international degree-seeking students may also apply, however the maximum amount of an award is $25,000 for one year.
- See regional scholarships
- Bolashak Program (JSC - Center for International Programs):
- The Korean Ancestry Grant (William Orr Dingwall Foundation): The exact number of Korean Ancestry Grants will be decided both by the number of exceptional candidates and by the amount of available Foundation funds.
- Korean American Scholarship Fund (KASF) Application and Recommendations: Qualifications for Scholarship Eligibility: Students with a Korean heritage studying in the United States regardless of citizenship status (including Korean Nationals). If extra funds are available, other students (non-Korean) may qualify for some scholarships. Undergraduate, graduate, and high school students enrolled full time during the scholarship application year. Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0. Online Application – KASF is organized into seven regions and the scholarship application process is handled separately by each region.
- Scholarship For Exchange Program: (Mirae Asset Park Hyeon Joo Foundation)
- Dream Scholarship (Kosaf):
- Kosovo American Education Fund Graduate Fellowship Program (KAEF):
- Kosovo Transformational Leadership Program (World Learning): Under TLP-SP, nearly 300 Kosovars will receive master’s degrees and professional certificates from US universities. Alumni return to Kosovo to work in key institutions, especially in the public sector, where they utilize their new knowledge and skills to create positive change. Along with the scholarships component, World Learning and its partners are working with the University of Prishtina (UP) – the largest and most influential university in Kosovo – to transform the institution’s capacity to prepare graduates to meet the needs of the growing economy and developing state.
- Transformational Leadership Program (USAID): The purpose of this scholarship is to develop a cadre of leaders to drive significant change in Kosovo in priority economic, political, and social development areas.
- MOHE Scholarship (Ministry of Higher Education):
- Libyan-North America Scholarship Program: (Canadian Bureau of International Education)
- Ministry of Education and Science:
- Malaysian Government’s Scholarship for Film or Art Study:
- Graduate Excellence Program Scholarship (MARA):
- Yayasan Khazanah:
- Yayasan Sime Darby:
- Yayasan Saba Group:
- Proyecta 100,000:
- FONCA-CONACYT (Sistema de Informacion Cultural): This is a multidisciplinary financial aid opportunity to stimulate the education and development of Mexican creatives and researchers by helping them obtain scholarships for postgraduate and PhD programs for studies oriented toward research and professionalization. These opportunities are available for visual arts, architecture, design, dance, cultural studies, literature, audiovisual media, music, restoration of cultural heritage, and theatre.
- US Mexico Commission for Educational and Cultural Exchange:
- Magdalena Vda. De Brockman Scholarship (BECAS MOB):
- Fiderh (Banco de Mexico):
- Professional Development Scholarship Program (OAS):
- FULBRIGHT (COMEXUS): Through the Fulbright-Garcia Robles Scholarship, COMEXUS supports students, researchers, and professors for postgraduate programs, research, and teaching abroad. These programs are financed by both Mexico and the US and, in small part, by companies and donations of private foundations. There is one call for entries every year at the very beginning of the year.
If you need more information about Mexico Scholarships and Financing you may also contact Cesar Mercado in our Mexico Office by email or by phone at +521 55 1014 5067 and +521 55 4395 0375
- HIAS Chicago Ludmila Smolyansky Empowerment Scholarship for Women (HIAS):
- Dr. Gombojab Hangin Memorial Scholarship: To be given to a student of Mongolian heritage, defined as an individual of Mongolian ethnic origins, who has permanent residency in Mongolia, the People's Republic of China天地棋牌, or the former Soviet Union to pursue studies in the United States of America. The amount of the award may be up to US $2,500. The award does not include transportation from the recipient's country to the United States nor does it include board and lodging at the university where the recipient will study.
- Myanmar Ministry of Education:
- Prins Bernhard Cultuurfonds:
- Fundatie van Renswoude:
- Holland Scholarship (Nuffic):
- Betty Hansen National Scholarship (Danish Sisterhood of America):
- Graduate Stipend (NORAM):
- State Educational Loan Fund (Lanekassen): At Bachelor’s level, tuition support is given as 50 percent grant and 50 percent loan on the first NOK 68 400 you pay in tuition fees. Any tuition support beyond this is in the form of a loan, up to a maximum of NOK 133 752 per year. At Master’s level, tuition support is given as 70 percent grant and 30 percent loan on the first NOK 68 400 kr you pay in tuition fees. Any tuition support beyond this is in the form of a loan, up to a maximum of NOK 133 752 kr per year:
- Eckbos Legat:
- Jansons Legat:
- University of Oman External Scholarship (Ministry of Higher Education):
- Panama Bilingue (Embassy of Panama):
- Becas Internacionales (IFARHU):
- National Scholarship Program Abroad “Don Carlos Antonio Lopez” (CONACYT):
- Beca 18 (PRONABEC):
- Programa Credito Beca Reto Excelencia (SERVIR):
- Ministry of Education and Higher Education Scholarship:
- Hamad Bin Khalifa Al Thani Scholarship:
- Tamim Bin Hamad Scholarship:
- QF Merit Based Scholarship (Qatar Foundation):
- Qatar Olympic Committee Scholarship Programme (Qatar Olympic Committee):
- Russian Presidential Scholarship (Centre for Scholarships and Charitable Programmes):
- Algarysh Tatarstan (American Councils For International Education):
- HIAS Chicago Ludmila Smolyansky Empowerment Scholarship for Women (HIAS):
- Saudi Cultural Mission (SACM):
- Misk Fellowship and Traineeship (Misk Foundation):
- Saudi Aramco:
- Your Job First and Then Your Scholarship Program (Ministry of Education):
- See regional scholarships
- Public Service Commission:
- A*STAR Scholarships (Agency for Science, Technology, and Research):
- Singapore-Industry Scholarship:
- SPH Journalism Scholarship (Singapore Press Holdings):
- Slovene Arts & Culture Residencies Programme (Slovenia Ministry of Culture): Artists Residencies available in New York (Government)
- Sponsorships & Thusano Fund (National Youth Development Agency): With Thusano meaning “helping hand,” the Fund functions over and above the organizations’ sponsorships and is aimed at assisting small scale, immediate necessities. (Government)
- National Arts Council (Agency of the Department of Arts & Culture): Funding is available for arts projects and bursaries in the field of the arts. The NAC offers individual bursaries at the postgraduate level only. Bursaries for undergraduate students are offered through education and training institutions. (Government)
- National Film and Video Foundation (Department of Arts & Culture): Individuals, companies, and organizations may submit funding applications for grants or grant loans in any of the four funding categories: education and training, script development, production, marketing and distribution. (Government) www.nfvf.co.za/funding
- Programa de Becas Argos para el Desarrollo Regional (Fundacion Argos):
- La Caixa Foundation (Caixa Bank):
- Talentia (Agencia Andaluza del Conocimiento): The TALENTIA Fellowship Program is an initiative by the Ministry of Economy, Innovation, Science and Employment that provides postgraduate scholarships to students from Andalusia allowing them to study abroad in selected institutions. The program was created in 2007.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org & Marina Morales at email@example.com
- Fulbright España:
- Ministry of Education and Research:
- Swedish Board of Student Finance:
- Ministry of Education (MOE) The Ministry of Education offers low-interest loans to help students study overseas. In Taipei, the City Government has allocated up to $70,000 in funding 1,000 students per year. The Department of Education offers $34,500 for master’s studies per student, $69,000 for PhDs, with no quota on numbers of borrowers. In Changhua, the City Government distributes approximately $150 million to local students in the next 12 years, with no payback for three years plus an extended payment period of up to 16 years. The Department of Education provides $69,000 for a master’s degree per student and $103,500 for PhD degree programs. The total loan amount available is $150,000 each annually:
- Taiwanese American Scholarship Fund (TASF) Program:
REPUBLIC OF TATARSTAN
- Algarysh Tatarstan (American Councils For International Education):
- HRH Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn Scholarship:
- Peter J. Hengel Thai Scholarship Program:
- The Tibet Fund:
- Tibetan Scholarship Program Alumni Association (TSPAA):
- Turkish Consulate General in NYC:
- Turkey Ministry of National Education:
- Turkish Gendarmerie General Command:
- Prep4Sucess (American Councils):
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
- MOHESR Scholarship (Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research)
- The Department of Education and Knowledge (ADEK):
- Talented Students Scholarships Program (ADEK)
- Ministry of Presidential Affairs (SCO):
- Young Thinkers (Abdulla Al Ghurair Foundation for Education):
- Film Scholarship (BAFTA): Provides scholarships for British graduate students anywhere in the US. Last year we gave over $80,000 of scholarships to British students studying film or film-related disciplines (such as film composition, production design, entertainment business studies etc.). Students should email this address (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request the application form. We also accept applications from students who have been recently accepted, or who are awaiting word of acceptance.
- WNISEF Seed Grant Program:
- Sutaruk Scholarship (US - Ukraine Foundation): Applicants must be talented high school students in Ukraine heading to preparatory schools and colleges in the US, Canada, or the United Kingdom. (Private)
- National Research and Innovation Agency (ANII):
- Islam Karimov Foundation:
- Vietnam International Education Development (VIED):
UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT FUNDED PROGRAMS
- Global Undergraduate Exchange Program (World Learning): Provides non-degree undergraduate study abroad in the United States on a competitive basis to university students from Afghanistan, Algeria, Belarus, El Salvador, India, Iraq, Kosovo, Lebanon, Malawi, Mexico, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nigeria, Pakistan, Ukraine. The Global Undergraduate Exchange Program is open to anyone who is/has:
- over 18 years of age;
- a citizen of a UGRAD participating country, currently residing in that country;
- enrolled as an undergraduate in good standing at any accredited university, public or private, and has at least one semester remaining at their 天地棋牌 university at the conclusion of the UGRAD program;
- completed secondary education in their 天地棋牌 country;
- a solid command of written and spoken English (English Language training for some finalists is possible);
- able to begin studies in the United States in August 2019 or January 天地棋牌 (selected participants may not defer to a later date);
- eligible to receive and maintain the US student exchange visa (J-1) required for the program;
- cleared by a physician to participate in the program; committed to returning to their 天地棋牌 country after the completion of the program.
- Global Undergraduate Exchange Program (IREX):
- Fulbright Foreign Student Program (IIE, LASPAU, and AMIDEAST depending on country/region or by the bi-national Fulbright Commission of the sending country):
- USAID Programs (World Learning, IIE):
REGIONAL SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMS
- Baltic American Freedom Foundation:
- IsDB Scholarship Programs (Islamic Development Bank):
- Leo Rowe Pan American Fund (OAS): Grants interest-free loans to Latin American and Caribbean F-1/J-1 visa holders completing their last two years of undergraduate or graduate studies in U.S. universities. Applicants must have a minimum grade point average of 3.0. www.oas.org/en/rowefund
- Eligible countries: Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, The Bahamas, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Diana Kamal Scholarship Program (AMIDEAST):
- APIASF Scholarships (Asian and Pacific Islander American Scholarship Fund): Supports and encourages all Asian and Pacific Islander American students to pursue higher education by developing future leaders who will contribute back to their communities. (Private)
- Senyk Memorial Scholarships (The Yukon Foundation): Applicants must be 4th or 5th year post-secondary students, or Master’s or equivalent. (Private)
- Latino Employee Resource Group Scholarship: (Pacific Gas & Electric 天地棋牌): Amount $1000 - $2000. This employee group's mission is to inspire Latinos to achieve their full potential at all levels within PG&E and the community, emphasizing leadership development, quality service, youth achievement, and appreciation for cultural diversity. All majors eligible; none required. (Corporate)
- Gay Asian Pacific Alliance Foundation Scholarship (Gay Asian Pacific Alliance): Award $5,000. Provides financial assistance to students in high school, undergraduate, graduate, or professional or trade or vocational school who express activism in the Asian and Pacific Islander (API) and/or lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ) communities. Applicants should have a strong history of activism within either the API and/or LGBTQ communities; however, applicants need not identify as either to apply. Preference will be given to those who identify as both API and LGBTQ. (Private)
Global Study IELTS Awards
- Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy (OWLAG):
- East African Development Bank:
- West Africa Management 天地棋牌 LLC:
- Open Society Scholarship Programs:
- SHE CAN:
- National Association of Black Journalists Scholarships (2019):
- Davis UWC Scholarship Program: http://www.davisuwcscholars.org
- Marine Debris Creative Advocacy Competition: (NOAA)
- US & Canada Grant (Margaret McNamara Education Grants): Open to women from developing countries who are currently studying in the US. See more: . See country eligibility list:
- Resume Template Design Scholarships (VelvetJobs): Applicants must be US or international college or university undergraduate and graduate students. (Private)
- TrustedPros Scholarships (TrustedPros Inc.): Applicants must be Canadian or US residents enrolled in an accredited Canadian or US college, university or trade school; have a grade point average of 3.0 or higher. (Private)
- CharterUp National Scholarship for Immigrants and Refugees (CharterUp): First-generation US citizens (born outside the US), refugees, or immigrants (legal documentation is not required) that are high school seniors at the time of the application with a GPA of 3.4 or greater planning to attend an accredited 2-year or 4-year college/university as a full-time student are eligible. Required: Short essay (presented in writing, or video, or audio) explaining how the scholarship would help you achieve your goals. (Corporate)
- The Jeff Iorilla And Roel Hinojosa Scholarship For Liberal Arts (PFLAG National): Eligibility: Be a graduating high school senior entering higher education for the first time that identifes as either a gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender person, or as a supporter of gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender people; demonstrate an interest in service to the LGBT community; have applied to an accredited higher education institution in pursuit of either an associate degree leading to transfer credits towards a bachelor’s degree, or a bachelor’s degree program at a four-year college.
- Phyllis Craig Scholarship Fund (WOMEN IN ANIMATION): Open to women (or those identifying as female) who are full-time students at an institute of learning that is offering courses in animation and accredited by a recognized accreditation organization (Corporate)
- Mister Rogers Memorial Scholarship (Scholarship Committee): The Television Academy Foundation's Mister Rogers Memorial Scholarship Program awards two scholarships to graduating seniors (must be continuing directly to graduate school) and graduate students (master’s or PhD) to support and encourage them to pursue a career in children's media and further the values and principles of Fred Rogers's work. The scholarships are project-based and may not be used for tuition. Applicants must have the ultimate goal of working in children's media. (Private)
- International Peace Scholarship (Philanthropic Educational Organization): Award amount: $7,500 – $12,500. The PEO International Peace Scholarship Fund is a program which provides grants-in-aid for selected women from other countries for graduate study in the United States and Canada. If you hold citizenship or permanent residency in the United States or Canada, you are not eligible. Scholarships are not given for research, internships, dissertations or travel. In order to qualify for a first scholarship, you must have a full year of coursework remaining and be enrolled full-time and on campus for the entire school year. We do not fund online courses. (Corporate)
- NCTA/AWM Scholarship (Alliance for Women in Media Foundation): The Internet and Television Association Scholarship allows a deserving female communications/media undergraduate or graduate student to create an original piece (essay, digital short, video, animation or other concept chosen by the student) that will be featured in NCTA and AWMF media distribution channels. In addition, the chosen student will receive a scholarship to their educational institution for $5,000 and a ticket to attend the Women in Media event in the Fall. (Private)
- Scholarship for Cancer Survivors (Bristol-Myers Squibb): Award amount: $10,000. This scholarship program was created to assist cancer survivors who plan to continue their education in college or vocational school programs. (Corporate)
- Andy Grove Scholarship for Intel Employees' Children (Intel Foundation): Award: $4,000. Will help children of employees further their education via a competitive scholarship program that will help contribute toward the cost of post high school (post upper secondary school) studies at accredited universities or institutions. The program is administered by Scholarship America, the largest U.S designer and manager of scholarship and tuition reimbursement programs for corporations, foundations, associations, and individuals. (Corporate)
- Blended and Online Learning Scholarship Program (The Foundation for Blended and Online Learning): Award: $10,000. For high school seniors who have completed a minimum of five (5) blended and/or online courses during their last two years of high school and plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two- or four-year college, university, or vocational-technical school for the entire upcoming academic year. All students who meet this prerequisite are invited to apply, and scholarships are not granted based upon financial need. (Private)
- Bonnie Tiegel Memorial Scholarship Program (CBS Television Distribution): Award: $2,500. For students pursuing an undergraduate degree in broadcast journalism, communications, or journalism. Applicants must be high school seniors, high school graduates, or current postsecondary undergraduates, and must be planning to enroll in full-time undergraduate study for the entire upcoming academic year. (Corporate)
(British Council): Award: £10,000. Offered for or degree in the field of any chosen program at admitted university. This scholarship is open to all nationalities. (Corporate)
New York Film Academy accepts students sponsored through the organizations listed below. Please visit the respective websites to see the requirements for becoming a sponsored student:
- FULBRIGHT is an organization that administers grants for sponsored students, mainly for Master’s programs, from countries outside the US.
- FULBRIGHT-LASPAU is an organization that administers grants for sponsored students from Latin America and the Caribbean.
- AMIDEAST is an organization that administers grants for sponsored students from the Mideast and North Africa.
- THE ORGANIZATION OF AMERICAN STATES (OAS) offers scholarships through its Academic Scholarship Program (Regular Program) every year for the pursuit of Master’s Degrees, Doctoral Degrees, and Graduate Research leading to a university degree. The OAS also has a Special Caribbean Scholarships Program (SPECAF), which grants scholarships for the last two years of undergraduate studies to citizens and residents of the English-speaking Caribbean OAS Member States and Suriname.